Best Linux Hosting in India – 2021’s Top 10 Linux Hosting India
Linux hosting is a service offered by hosting companies that utilizes the Linux Operating system on its web server. The great news is that it is basically offered by every web host.
One more great news is that we at WebHostingDekho have spent enough time and energy analyzing what’s on offer from every one of these hosting companies. After doing a thoughtful examination and research of various factors such as host uptime to server space and bandwidth to customer/technical support, we have come up with the best Linux hosting providers, customized to serve the varying hosting needs:
9 Best Linux Hosting Providers
- Hostinger – Cheapest overall Linux hosting provider
- Bluehost – Best overall Linux host
- GreenGeeks – Best for shared Linux hosting
- FastComet – Best for high-performance SSD servers
- A2 Hosting – Best for budget cloud hosting plans
- HostGator – Best for lot of extra addons and features
- SiteGround – Reliable Linux host with good support
- inMotion – Best for premium shared Linux plans
- iPage – Cheap unlimited hosting plans, but at the cost of speed
After reviewing more than 50+ Linux hosting services over the Internet, we had come out with a list of the top 10 Linux hosting provider, which are unbiasedly rated and ranked based on the features, pricing, uptime, tech support and reliability. To select the best Linux hosting for your websites trouble-free, we highly recommend you going with the following best Linux hosting companies, which all have been truly tested and tried by our team of experts.
Best Linux Hosting Service Providers in India
- 100GB Bandwidth
- Free SSL Certificate
- LiteSpeed Cache
- Free Domain with Selected Plans
- Cloudflare Protected Nameservers
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee
- FREE Domain & SSL
- FREE Site Builders
- 1-Click WordPress Install
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
- 50 GB Web Space
- Unmetered Bandwidth
- 1 Website Allowed
- 5 Email Accounts
- Unlimited Web Space & Transfer
- Free SSL & CDN
- Free Domain Name for 1st Year
- Unlimited E-mail Accounts
- 300% Green Energy Match
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Free Website/Domain Transfer
- cPanel & Softaculous
- 15GB SSD Space
- 2 GB RAM
- SSD, SSL & CDN
- 45 Days Money Back
- 2 CPU Cores Available
- 100 GB RAID-10 SSD Space
- Free & Easy Site Migration
- Unlimited Data Transfer
- Unlimited Emails
- FREE SSL, CDN & cPanel
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee
- One-click WordPress installs
- Free WordPress/cPanel website transfer
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free SSL certificate
- Free domain included
- Free eCommerce Tools
- Free Domain, SSL
- Up to 2 Websites
- 50GB SSD Storage
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- 10 Email Addresses
- Security Suite & Marketing Tools
- Unlimited disk space
- Free SSL Certificate
- Unlimited MySQL databases
- Free domain for 1 year
- 30-day money back guarantee
- WordPress 1-click installer
- cPanel/Linux hosting
- 30 GB storage capacity
- 256 MB RAM
- Unmetered bandwidth
- 1-click WordPress install
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 1 website
What is Linux Web Hosting?
- Linux is the most famous operating system because of its open-source nature. Open-source platforms enable code or programs to be customized as well as reallocation without limitation.
- Linux platforms mostly depend on cPanel tool for easier management of web development related tasks. Despite the fact that many companies may include a control panel, it’s a third party app.
- Both Windows and Linux operating systems have numerous comparable features and are suitable for the majority of tasks.
Linux, as an open-source framework, is one of the most recognized Operating system among hosting companies around the world. Open source implies the source code can be without any trouble used, customized, and redeployment free of cost for both business and non-business activities. Many popular and top hosting companies lean toward this OS to the more obstructive Windows OS since it enables more noteworthy customization in web server opportunities and options.
Top Features of Linux Hosting Service
When planning to buy hosting, one thing that needs careful consideration is the main features of a hosting plan. This has to be based on your specific needs and the type of web hosting plan fulfill your needs. While picking the best Linux hosting providers in India you must think about the following features:
Reliability of Server
The dependability of your web server is very crucial. You need to review the server uptime that the hosting package guarantees. The ideal uptime you should go for is 99.99%. Uptime is the duration of the time that the web server has been running and accessible for online users.
Most of the web developers and web masters consider Linux as a highly secure option. Despite that, it has been reported that shared servers are more disposed to hacking attempts. As a result, you need to pick a hosting plan that is secure as well as cost-effective.
Easy to use Control Panel
In case you are a newbie, it is much more crucial that you can get yourself going as quickly as possible. In the event that you have almost no knowledge on the technical side of an operating system, at that point the control panel tool can be a rescuer. It is additionally significant that the control panel tool of the hosting account is easy to use and understand as you have to use on a daily basis.
Ability to Use Open-source Apps
Several webmasters feel that open source is the best approach. In case that you decide to make use of a Linux based hosting platform you have to understand how much access you are going to get to open-source apps and software, you will have the option to enhance your business or organization at a small amount of the expanse it would take in any case.
Amount of Data Transfer/Bandwidth
The amount of visitors a web server can handle is very crucial. The measure of data transfer your web page will appreciate is much more significant as it will be the distinction between a speedy site & more lazy however slow loading website. Likewise, on the off chance that you have chosen to buy hosting from top hosting service providers in India, then considering data transfer is much more important.
It can be said that the majority of the websites, apps and blogs running on Linux Shared Servers won’t reach the limit of the assigned resources. Although websites do grow in size, the amount of web space as well as user base.
Prevention is better than sorry. You need to find out how regularly the server backups are taken, so that in case of some mishappening you can restore your site.
Various Advantages & Disadvantages of Linux Hosting
Picking a right hosting package for your website is very important as well as difficult than deciding different types of hosting services. There are many web hosts on the web, yet the choice among Linux or Windows OS is a doubt we get posed again and again. The most important factor that one needs to take into account is the platform to use for your website. There are a great deal of platforms available to choose from. But, in reality there are just two major platforms when it comes to hosting a website. In some cases the choices can turn out to be excessively overpowering. In a few situations we wind up asking ourselves, which one would be the suitable option?
One of the most powerful and widely-recognized operating systems for hosting a website is Linux. In this segment we are going to discuss the various benefits and disadvantages of Linux hosting services.
Advantages of Linux Hosting:
- Being an open source platform, the huge amount of resources, tools, programs and scripts are available for free of cost. This is an ideal choice for the individuals who are being aware of their business and additionally close to personal expenditure. Also it is an amazing option for those planning to try their hands on the different options offered by Linux. You can explore every option, without stressing if it is going to cost you a penny.
- Linux works perfectly with several scripts. Therefore It is crucial for you to examine which scripts and programs you will require for your website before utilizing Linux hosting solution.
- The Linux operating system has gained amazing popularity among users, webmasters and professionals. It is a really great platform, this is the reason it has outgrown the popularity of Windows operating system in many areas. Yes, there are few planned downtimes. Yes, you should explore through that. Although, when being in comparison with Windows powered servers, it’s truly not a major issue.
- The price of this hosting solution can be both a strength and weaknesses. As said Linux is an open source framework which implies you do not need to pay any fee to obtain a license for it. despite that, actually, it’s not really going to offer you a superior deal. One more disadvantage is that you should manage installing applications/software. A few of the apps you install can end up costing you a few dollars every month.
- Security is extremely amazing with Linux web hosting service. You can without much of a trouble alter your server security settings. It’s somewhat simpler to customize your security settings rather than making use of a Windows based server.
Disadvantages of Linux Hosting:
- You will have to face a few migration related issues, in case you are previously using Windows as your hosting operating system because it takes a considerable amount of time to change everything. Because of this disadvantage, it’s recommended to utilize this platform from the beginning as your web server.
- Linux isn’t as developed the way Windows developed. Linux is an open source platform, therefore it’s an exclusive program. Windows will in general be highly developed. We request you to take this on high priority. It is not necessarily the case that it’s not as excellent as Windows. Security related patches could be postponed with Linux based web hosting, however.
Is Linux Hosting Perfect Choice For You?”
As stated above, Linux is a cost-effective substitute to Windows OS. This implies making use of Linux as your hosting operating system can amazingly help in keeping price low and because of its dependable features and elements it can assist with expanding profits in an indirect way. So in the event that you are searching for a more cost-effective alternative that is going to give you extraordinary assistance, at that point Linux is a perfectly suitable choice for you.
LAMP is a popular setup for Linux servers. Linux is an abbreviated name for Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP. These are very essential to run the site/blog successfully as well as in an effective way. Linux os the well-known operating system, Apache is a web server, MySQL is a database management system of Linux and PHP is scripting language mainly used to perform web development related tasks.
Keep in mind these are the most well known apps and scripting languages of Linux. As well, these are available free of custom which means you can save right from the beginning. Linux is the industry’s standard operating system and it represents affordability, reliability, protection, efficiency that just improves and better day by day.
Being an open sources platform it is supported by the global community of experts aimed at improving the features of this operating system. Keeping all of these in mind, Linux seems to be an outstanding hosting option for you right now. At the same time, if you are planning to work on Microsoft based technologies and scripts, then it will be better for you to go with Windows hosting.