Top 10 Best PHP Hosting Providers 2021
PHP is the most popular and widely used web development language, which is powering more than 244 million websites. Most of the popular CMSs platform, such as WordPress, are developed on PHP. PHP hosting is one of the most common hosting solutions from web hosting providers. To choose the best PHP hosting for your website, we recommend you going with the best PHP hosting plans mentioned below. You will not go wrong with these reliable PHP hosting providers because they have been fully analysed by our expert PHP developers.
How to select the best web hosting provider for PHP website
PHP is a widely recognized general-purpose scripting language which can exclusively be interpreted on a web server with PHP installed, so on the off chance that you wish to enjoy the advantages of PHP web hosting solution, you must have to choose a hosting provider that supports it.
What is PHP Hosting?
PHP hosting is a form of hosting service that can interpret as well as carry out the PHP scripting language.
The PHP is likewise an open source translator, which is to say it interprets in actual time. PHP is utilized to create dynamic sites/blogs with pages that are then produced in real time, it’s an extraordinary option for making sign-in screens and online business shopping carts.
PHP is likewise a global scripting language, which is to say that sites designed with PHP will be conformable with nearly every new gadget, such as iPhones, Smart Phones & Android gadgets.
The 10 Top PHP Hosting Providers in India
- Bluehost – Best overall PHP web host.
- Hostinger India – Best host for affordability.
- GreenGeeks – Best for web space.
- FastComet – Best for easy scalability.
- A2 Hosting – Best for excellent PHP hosting support.
- HostGator – Best host for features.
- InMotion Hosting – Best for solid PHP hosting.
- iPage – best for unlimited PHP hosting.
- Godaddy – Best hosting for PHP specific features.
- HostPapa – best for online PHP assistance.
Recommended Host for PHP Hosting
Bluehost is the highway recommended hosting provider for buying PHP hosting. Their servers run on the most recent versions of PHP and can be easily upgraded from the MultiPHP Manager option available in cPanel tool. The PHP is supported on all Linux based web hosting plans which contains many extraordinary features such as free domain name for 1 year, free SSL, Website Builder tool, SSD drives, CDN etc. Visit now to get a 65% limited time discount on PHP hosting.
We have performed broad research on the several top and best web hosts that support PHP, and have positioned every company based on many factors such as server uptime, customer support, version of PHP etc. Ready to catch a glimpse of what makes these web hosts stick out? Let us now get started with the detailed features comparison of these 10 PHP hosting providers:
- 100GB Bandwidth
- Free SSL Certificate
- LiteSpeed Cache
- Free Domain with Selected Plans
- Cloudflare Protected Nameservers
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee
- FREE Domain & SSL
- FREE Site Builders
- 1-Click WordPress Install
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
- 50 GB SSD Space
- Unmetered Bandwidth
- 1 Website Allowed
- 5 Email Accounts
- Unlimited Web Space & Transfer
- Free SSL & CDN
- Free Domain Name for 1st Year
- Unlimited E-mail Accounts
- 300% Green Energy Match
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Free Website/Domain Transfer
- cPanel & Softaculous
- 15GB SSD Space
- 2 GB RAM
- SSD, SSL & CDN
- 45 Days Money Back
- 2 CPU Cores Available
- 100 GB RAID-10 SSD Space
- Free & Easy Site Migration
- Unlimited Data Transfer
- Unlimited Emails
- FREE SSL, CDN & cPanel
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee
- One-click WordPress installs
- Free WordPress/cPanel website transfer
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free SSL certificate
- Free domain included
- Free eCommerce Tools
- Free Domain, SSL
- Up to 2 Websites
- 50GB SSD Storage
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- 10 Email Addresses
- Security Suite & Marketing Tools
- Unlimited disk space
- Free SSL Certificate
- Unlimited MySQL databases
- Free domain for 1 year
- 30-day money back guarantee
- WordPress 1-click installer
- cPanel/Linux hosting
- 30 GB storage capacity
- 256 MB RAM
- Unmetered bandwidth
- 1-click WordPress install
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- PHP 7.3, 7.2, 7.1, 7.0, 5.6
What is PHP?
PHP is one of the most popular and widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially well-suited for web development and can be easily mixed with HTML coding or it can be used in combination with various scripts and applications. PHP code is generally implemented by a PHP interpreter, which is executed as a web server’s native module, such as CGI (Common Gateway Interface), FastCGI, suPHP, etc. After the PHP code is performed, the Internet server forwards resulting HTTP reply stream to its client – not also in arrangement of website pages but also pictures, videos and much more.
Why PHP is Popular?
Few Reasons Why PHP is Getting More Famous Among Web Developers:
- PHP is mostly preferred by beginners and novices, for it can be easily integrated into any type of HTML document. This obtains an easy approach for adding some dynamic snippets of coding related stuff into an existing web page.
- PHP is a lightweight option and installed on every web hosting server.
- PHP is free of cost, which has been incorporated by almost all the top web hosting providers into their hosting packages with the latest version.
- PHP gives you the privilege for extracting the content from a database. Furthermore, it permits the single-page template to be colonized with various web contents.
- PHP is a suitable choice for the development and creation of some secure applications.
- If PHP is not preinstalled, it an be easily installed using your control panel.
- The most popular CMS applications are written in PHP such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla.
Compared with a few PHP web developers develop websites using PHP directly, almost all the PHP based websites are built with PHP-based frameworks. The well-known frameworks include,
- WordPress and b2evolution are for small business or personal blogging websites..
- Joomla, Magento and Drupal are for CMS (content management system).
- WooCommerce, shopify and OpenCart are for shopping cart website or online stores.
Linux or Windows for PHP Hosting
In actuality, PHP is written based on the Linux web server at first, but now, it can be easily installed on most of the available platforms and operating systems (OS). As an example, PHP version 5.3 or higher-level can work on the Windows web servers. Although, we personally do not recommend you to opt Windows for your PHP scripts, for this adjustment requires more works and programming skills to be involved. Also, as compared with Linux server, the Windows server option costs much more.
Therefore, if you website or web blog relies on a CMS like WordPress, or you want to protect the code of your website and your valuable customer information, then you definitely require a Best PHP Hosting Company. So feel free to check our PHP Hosting recommendations and host your site with these top cheap PHP hosting providers 2021 & get your business online in just minutes. But if your site already gets huge business and traffic, then you must consider using VPS hosting, or Dedicated Server hosting. Here is the recap of these 10 PHP web hosts with their top-notch features:
- Bluehost India – Best overall PHP web host, Rs.199/mo.
- Hostinger India – Best host for affordability, Rs.59/mo.
- GreenGeeks – Best for web space, $2.95/mo.
- FastComet – Best for easy scalability, $2.95/mo.
- A2 Hosting – Best for excellent PHP hosting support, $2.99/mo.
- HostGator – Best host for features, $2.75/mo.
- SiteGround – Best hosting for PHP specific features, $6.99/mo.
- InMotion Hosting – Best for solid PHP hosting, $6.99/mo.
- iPage – best for unlimited PHP hosting, $1.99/mo.
- HostPapa – best for online PHP assistance, Rs.99/mo.