- FREE Domain Name for 1st Year
- Automated 1-click WordPress installation
- Huge Amount of Web Storage space
- Unmetered Bandwidth
- FREE SSL Certificate
- In-built Server Side Caching
- Free Cloudflare CDN
- 30 Days Money-back Guarantee
One of the oldest hosting brands in the industry founded in 1996, Bluehost has become the biggest web host with regards to WordPress web hosting services. They are the No.1 officially recommended host by WordPress since 2005. By opting Bluehost hosting, you never need to stress over your site being loaded slow in any event, when there is a great deal of traffic and visitors. Their 24*7*365 days accessible professional support team is consistently there to assist when you need it by telephone, email, ticket or live chat. They are ranked No.1 in best web hosting. What’s more, they are offering WebHostingDekho visitors an exclusive 65% off huge discount, a Free Domain name, Free SSL, CDN and a free Website Builder tool.
Bluehost Review from Our Hosting Experts
As mentioned above Bluehost is the biggest web hosting brand in the industry with official recommendation from WordPress. With Bluehost, you will have an option to choose from a broad range of hosting plans ranging from small to large business websites with an outstanding 24/7 support. Explore our complete Bluehost hosting review by our experts to discover more about whether they are the best choice for you.
Here in this review of Bluehost hosting, we are going to put their guarantees to test. The areas we are going to explore are:
- Performance– We will check how fast the site hosted with Bluehost loads. We will also check their server speed and response time to find that.
- Reliability– We will also check the reliability of their server to find out whether your site will be accessible all the time without any downtime.
- Customer Service– We will check whether you can rely on their web hosting customer support service as a client.
- Features of Package– Do their hosting package offer all the features you will require to build a fully functioning site?
- Cost– Do they offer the best cost in the hosting industry? Is there any exclusive hosting coupon or deal that can save you a good amount of money?
Conclusion – Do not have time to read the entire review? Let us conclude this review for you. In our detailed Bluehost review, we discovered that they are dependable/reliable, extremely fast, and cost-effective with expert and user-friendly customer support available 24/7.
Presently how about we get into our comprehensive Bluehost review with the goal that you can choose for your business or website.
All About Bluehost
Let us now take a deeper look at this organization.
Bluehost was founded in 1996 by Matt Heaton and has consistently grown as one of the largest web hosts around the globe. It presently serves 2 million plus sites globally. Bluehost has a long standing involvement with the WordPress.org community. They are one of the official recommended web hosts for WordPress hosting since 2005.
The organization pride themselves in their world-class infrastructure, highly professional customer support, and flexibility to work with any type of CMS platforms such as WordPress/WooCommerce, Joomla etc.
Pros and Cons of Bluehost
Every web host has its own advantages as well as disadvantages. And the same thing goes with Bluehost. In this section we are going to discuss the various advantages and disadvantages of Bluehost hosting.
Pros – Various Advantages of Bluehost
Let’s get started with the various benefits of Bluehost hosting.
- Budget-Friendly: Their hosting packages are budget-friendly means anyone can afford their packages which makes Bluehost a perfect choice for newbies.
- Reliable Service: Their servers are very reliable and this is the reason they serve a large number of websites and WordPress blogs with least downtime.
- No Hidden Cost: Everything is clearly mentioned on their website and you will not be charged anything extra while signing up for their service.
- Free Domain & SSL: You are given a free domain and SSL with hosting packages.
Cons – Few Disadvantages of Bluehost
Bluehost also has certain drawbacks that you must know about prior to buying any hosting service.
- Doesn’t Offer Cloud & reseller hosting plans: Bluehost Doesn’t offer cloud hosting and reseller hosting services.
- Regular Backups are not Assured: You are recommended to take your own backups
- Upselling Addons: When you sign up for their hosting service you will find that there is very aggressive selling of addons. But you will have the option to uncheck the unwanted addons.
Overview of Bluehost Performance
The main performance measure that one must search for is the server speed. It is the main reason to influence client experience on your website, yet it likewise influences your SEO (Search engine optimization) rankings in top search engines like Google.
Research shows that 1 moment (Second) delay in the site speed can lower the overall conversion ratio by 7% and a 3 moment (Second) drop can cost a 50% decrease in website traffic.
We should take a look at how quick your site will load on Bluehost server.
Overview of Bluehost Speed Test Results
For a quicker loading site/blog, you must pick a fastest web host. Taking this into account, we decided to host a test site on Bluehost to find out how fast they really are.
We created our test website with the help of WordPress using the default Twenty Twenty theme, added some dummy content just for testing purposes including images and graphics. Then we used the Pingdom speed test tool to check the website speed.
Here is what we got:
In the above screenshot you can see that our test website loads under 2 seconds. Which makes it 85% faster than all tested websites. Taking into account the fact that our site was not utilizing any sort of caching plugin or speed optimization tools, the result we got is amazing.
The above test shows that in case you are looking for extremely faster loading website hosting then Bluehost is definitely the best option for you.
Additionally it is necessary to take note of that we did not record any downtime during our testing process. Take a look at the screenshot given below to know about the Bluehost server uptime.
Overview of Bluehost Server Response Time
At the point when you are testing a live site making use of online tools such as Pingdom or Bitcatcha, you are actually looking in on how everything on your site/blog loads. This contains graphics as well as images, which usually takes more time to load than regular contents.
To get a more clear picture of the server response time of Bluehost, we utilized one more speed test tool called Bitcatcha. It permits us to analyse web server response time without loading any data.
You will notice that Bluehost server in the US location performed under a few seconds. In different locations, response time of the server was somewhat higher yet at the same time below a second.
In case your targeted traffic is in the US location, then it is really great for your site. But in the event that your audience comes from different areas of the world, at that point you can choose another server location.
Overview of Bluehost Hosting Plans and Features
Bluehost offers a wide range of hosting plans for different needs and budgets. This incorporates WordPress hosting, Virtual Private Server, Shared hosting, Dedicated server, Email hosting, WooCommerce hosting, managed WordPress hosting and many more.
Let us take a closer look at the different hosting plans and features of Bluehost.
- WordPress hosting: A hosting service specifically designed for WordPress based sites. It is crafted to run WordPress platform and this type of hosting can help to secure your WordPress website against online attacks.
- Shared hosting: Shared web hosting or shared server is the ideal approach to begin a new blog or website with less visitors. In this type of hosting environment, your website is hosted on a single server shared with many other websites.
- WooCommerce hosting: You might be knowing that WooCommerce is one of the most well known eCommerce plugin for WordPress websites, it permits you to effortlessly begin an online store with WordPress CMS. When you buy WooCommerce hosting from Bluehost, you will be given all the required features and tools you need to start your eCommerce site.
- Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting: VPS is known as the bridge between shared and dedicated server hosting. This type of hosting environment allows you to host your website in a virtual dedicated environment.
- Dedicated hosting/server: As the name itself defines. You and only you have access to the entire server and its resources. No other website will be hosted on your server.
Every hosting service offered by Bluehost includes 1-click installation of WordPress.
Additionally you will be given access to an easy to use cPanel tool in which you can easily manage your site, blog, hosting, databases, emails etc.
The shared hosting plans offered by Bluehost are perfect for new websites and blogs. There are 3 packages available to choose from.
- Basic: The started shared hosting plan named basic just allows you to host a single website. It permits one domain, 25 subdomains, 50GB SSD space, 5 email addresses and unlimited bandwidth. For the first billing cycle you need to pay just $2.95/month (36 months billing). When you renew your hosting plan, you need to pay $8.99/month.
- Plus: The Plus shared plan contains unlimited websites/domain with unlimited SSD storage and data transfer. You will also be given the option to create unlimited email accounts. The cost for the first billing cycle starts from $5.45/month. But at the time of renewal, you will be charged $11.99/month.
- Choice Plus: The Choice Plus shared hosting plan contains all features of plus and basic plan. Additionally you will be given domain privacy and SiteBackup Pro. Choice Plus also has similar pricing for the first term $5.45/month. At the time of renewal, you will have to pay $16.99/month.
These hosting charges are pretty good. But with Bluehost coupons can make sure you get the best price! Stay with us to get to know about the Bluehost hosting coupons. With their basic plan you get 1 website, 50Gb SSD storage space, unmetered bandwidth, 5 parked domains and 25 subdomains. With the Plus or Choice Plus, you get unlimited number websites, unmetered web space and bandwidth, which is a really amazing offering by this web host. You get the option to host unlimited domains, and you can have unmetered parked domains and sub-domains. Email id’s and web storage are unlimited, along with $200 worth credits for search engine marketing. Plus package contains Global Cloudflare CDN and 1 SpamExperts . The Choice Plus package contains up to $180 in annual extra benefits, containing two SpamExperts, one SSL, Sitelock, unique dedicated IP addresses, domain privacy, spam protection, and SiteBackup Pro.
- Standard VPS: $18.99/month. Regularly $29.99 monthly.
- Enhanced VPS: $29.99/month, Regularly $59.99 monthly.
- Ultimate VPS: $59.99/month, Regularly $119.99/monthly.
These charges are in line with typical prices for VPS (Virtual private Server) hosting across the industry. The speed for the first two VPS hosting plans is 2 cores CPU, 2 and 4 cores for the other two VPS plans. You get access to 30GB SAN storage at the starter level, up to 120GB at the top level package. RAM varies from 2 GB to up to 8GB. You get 1TB of data transfer at the starter level plan, up to 2 & 3 TB at the middle and top level plan. Each level includes one free domain name. The Standard VPS includes one dedicated IP address, you get two ip’s with enhanced and 3 with Ultimate package. Every hosting plan is backed by highly trained and professional 24*7 professional support as well as a 30 day money-back guarantee.
Overview of Bluehost’s Dedicated Hosting
- Standard Server: Starts at $79.99/month, Normally $119.99 per month.
- Enhanced Server: $99.99/month, Normally $159.99/month.
- Premium Server: $119.99/month, Normally $209.99/month.
With the Standard plan you get a 4 cores @ 2.3 GHz, Enhanced plan you get a 4 cores @ 2.5 GHz CPU and Premium plan you get a 4 cores @ 3.3 GHz CPU. Available storage space is 1 TB (mirrored), and RAM starts at 4 GB at the Standard plan, ranging up to 16GB at the Premium level server plan. You get 5 TB of data transfer at the Standard level, 10 TB at the Enhanced level, and 15 TB at Premium level plan. One free domain name is included with every dedicated hosting plan.
- Basic: $2.95/month, Regularly $8.99/mo.
- Plus: $5.45/month, Regularly $11.99/mo.
- Choice Plus: $5.45.00/month, Regularly $16.99/mo.
The WordPress hosting plans are similar to Bluehost’s shared hosting plans as well as prices are also the same for the WordPress packages.
Overview of Bluehost Support and Customer Service
We all at some point of time need support and assistance. It is truly significant that you pick a hosting service provider that offers assistance and support when you actually need it.
Bluehost keeps an enormous library of how-to’s articles, tutorials, and video guides as a feature of their broad information center. This is really a big help for novices as the regular issues can be immediately settled by doing a basic search in the knowledgebase.
But, on some occasions you may have to talk to a person to get more assistance.
Bluehost offers an all time active support system where you can talk to their hosting experts to get instant help utilizing live visit or telephone. This feature is truly useful when you need instant assistance from a specialized person.
One thing you should keep in mind that there is no ticket support available with Bluehost. They recently made the decision to discontinue the ticket support system and focus our best efforts on providing personal and direct expert support by telephone or live chat.
Final Words: Is Bluehost the Good Choice for You?
After reading this detailed and unbiased review of Bluehost, you might ask yourself whether Bluehost is a good option for your business/personal website or blog?
Bluehost is regularly positioned as No.1 web host by numerous review websites. They offer a wide scope of hosting plans to choose from with loads of features that assist you with building your site or blog.
Every service offered by Bluehost incorporates professional 24*7 support assistance from highly trained and skilled staff.
Especially, their starter plans are much more affordable and suitable for budget and requirements.
In case you are simply starting your website, at that point you can’t go wrong buying a shared hosting or WordPress hosting plan from Bluehost. It is a pocket-friendly solution that comes with every essential tool and features. Once your website grows, you can upgrade to a higher level plan based on your growing needs to transfer to any other web host.
Ready to get started? Click here to buy web hosting from Bluehost for your website or WordPress blog.
Bluehost Coupon Codes
WebHostingDekho audiences get an exclusive discount of a huge 65% off plus a free domain name, SSL, CDN and more with our Bluehost coupon codes.
You can grab this exclusive discount by clicking here and once you click the click the discount coupon will be applied automatically.